Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shake your Peacock Feathers

Loving them!~  Peacock feathers that is.  I've seen them everywhere, but never done as well as this: 





I picked this up from a local artist who uses vintage pieces to create new designs.  They are so hip- amazing statement pieces.  Here is a picture of me wearing the piece- she designed the piece over a standard clip, so it is super easy to manipulate and put in the perfect spot. 



As you probably remember, I also love headbands.  I am fairly particular about size, style and color and I couldn't believe it when I stumbled on her booth at a local craft show.  It was like she was designing for me.  All of her pieces are very mature, eclectic and original.  Here is the headband I picked up, and I have already worn it numerous times.  Everytime I wear it, I get compliments on it.  Another plus is that she uses a metal headband that fits differently from others I have, and it actually doesn't give me a headache.  Love it!





So, check out her blog here: http://adesignandfinds.blogspot.com/  And her etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/adesignandfinds

Always Fabulous,

2 comments:

  1. You are such a cutie! I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend told me she saw this post! Thanks for advertising me :) I'm glad you love the pieces. The peacock looks great in your hair! - Amanda from A. Design

    ReplyDelete